Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Universal Qi Wireless Charging Transmitter
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Overview of the Universal Qi Wireless Induction Charging Transmitter
What is Qi? It’s a standard, used today by the most recent generation of telephones, that allows you to use an inductive wireless charger called a “Qi charger”. In practice, you simply need to connect your phone to the charging module, place it on its base, and your smartphone or iPhone will begin charging!
Here is the charging base you will need to go with your Qi charging receivers (check out Accessories to get one). You will need to connect the module to a 5v power supply, via a micro-USB port (A or B-type connector).
Technical specifications of the Universal Qi Wireless Charging Transmitter
- Input: 5V
- Input Current: 2A
- Maximum output power of 5W
- Operating Frequency: 100-200kHz
- Charging Distance: 2-8mm
- Charging Plate Dimensions: 53mm x 53mm x 4mm / 2.1" x 2.1" x 0.2"
- PCB Dimensions w/ Components: 55mm x 37mm x 6mm / 2.2" x 1.5mm x 0.2"
- Weight: 47g