Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Pi-topCEED Desktop Computer (without Raspberry Pi)
So you think you know all there is to know about your Raspberry Pi board? Think again! With pi-topCEED, you’re about to discover new applications to your Raspberry Pi by turning it into a desktop computer! A great fit for fab labs, robotics clubs, technology classes... And robotics enthusiasts!
pi-topCEED: a proper computer for your Raspberry Pi
Whether you need an extra IT station or want to make the very most of all your favourite Raspberry Pi has to offer, pi-topCEED is just the thing for you! This Raspberry Pi computer comes pre-assembled and programmed so you get rapidly started.
All you need to do is insert your Raspberry Pi! With its streamlined design, pi-topCEED is nonetheless ergonomic thanks to its tilting structure.
- 14” HD LCD anti-glare screen (262K colours) with 1366x768 resolution and PWM brightness control;
- Magnetic PCB rail for snap-in, snap-out ease of use of Raspberry Pi and add-on boards such as a breadboard, speaker(s)...
- 8GB SD card preloaded with pi-topOS, Scratch, 3Dslash, Minecraft, pi-topCODER and CEED Universe. We can add Aseba Studio (for Thymio robot) on demand.
Overview of pi-topCEED
To use all the features of pi-topCEED, you’ll need a Raspberry Pi 3 board (not included but available from our website). You can use a Raspberry Pi B+ or a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, but they will not be supported by the embarked OS.
A tool that’s both educational and fun
pi-topCEED comes preloaded with its own OS based on Linux, pi-topOS. It natively integrates applications such as Chrome, YouTube, and the LibreOffice suite, and can be used out of the box.
Above all, it has the advantage of offering basic apps designed for learning programming. For instance, it includes main classics like Python, Scratch... but also CEEDUniverse, a pi-top exclusivity! With CEEDUniverse, you’ll discover an immersive video game for introducing children and students to the joys of programming in Python!
Technical specifications of the pi-topCEED (shipped without a Raspberry Pi board)
- 14” HD LCD screen with eDP interface
- 1366x768 resolution
- PWM screen brightness control
- 2.6W power consumption
- 262K colours
- Magnetic PCB rail
- Ajustable stand up to 65˚
- 8 GB SD card preloaded with pi-topOS
- Internal cables
- Power supply cable
- Interface in English
- Warning: mouse and keyboard not included.