Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Arduino Weather Shield
Including €0.02 for ecotax
Design your own DIY weather station with the Arduino Weather Shield
This Arduino shield embeds 4 sensors enabling you to easily create your first DIY weather station:
- A light sensor
- A humidity sensor
- A barometric pressure sensor
- A temperature sensor
These 4 measurements already provide an excellent insight into the current and future weather. This shield connects directly to your Arduino Uno or SparkFun RedBoard.
Develop your weather station with new sensors
The Arduino dev-13956 shield comes with additional connector spaces so you can add new features to your weather station:
- Two RJ11 connector spaces for rain and wind (speed and direction) sensors
- A 6-pin GPS connector for optional hookup of a GP635T GPS module
Technical specifications of the SparkFun shield for weather stations
- 1 x Si7021 sensor (humidity and temperature)
- 1 x MPL3115A2 barometric pressure sensor
- 1 x ALS-PT19 light sensor
- 2 x RJ11 slots
- 1 x 6-pin GPS connector
- Operating voltage: 3.3-16V
- Compatible with Arduino Uno and SparkFun RedBoard
Resources for the Arduino DEV-13956 shield
The DEV-13956 weather shield by SparkFun has more than one trick up its sleeve, and many resources to share!