SparkFun OpenPIR sensor
The SparkFun OpenPIR is the Passive Infrared (PIR) open-source sensor of choice in proximity-sensing applications. It offers numerous possibilities in terms of settings for a highly customisable control.
Including €0.02 for ecotax
With the SparkFun OpenPIR, you’re in total control!
Based around the NCS36000 PIR controller, the Sparkfun OpenPIR allows you to set the sensitivity, trigger time and pulse mode of the motion sensor so you can tailor-fit it to your application!
Technical specifications of the SEN-13968 PIR sensor
- Supply: 3 to 5.75 Vdc
- Standby average current: 80 µA
- Motion-detected average current: 3 mA (without LED)
- Integrated 2-stage amplifier
- Internal oscillator with external RC
- Internal LDO regulator
- Single or dual pulse detection
- 1 green LED illuminated when motion is detected
- Arduino compatible