Thymio Challenge Activities
Thymio Challenge Activities is a fun and educational kit designed to teach you everything there is to know about your Thymio educational robot. It offers challenges, activities, a racetrack and hours of fun!
Thymio Challenge Activities: a Thymio discovery kit
The Thymio Challenge Activities kit offers a dual approach to learning with:
- challenge cards designed to teach you basic behaviours, and above all help you take your first steps in basic and advanced visual programming (VPL software provided with the Thymio robot); and
- activity sheets providing you with all the information you need to transform your Thymio robot, build obstacles and create a playground in which it will excel!
Just the right level of difficulty, ensuring activities are always fun
The Thymio educational robot is designed for teaching children from the age of six the secrets of robotics and programming. It is intended for both children and curious adults, for primary school pupils and retired DIY enthusiasts!
The Thymio Challenge Activities kit is therefore a comprehensive beginner’s programme offering activities of increasing difficulty, allowing you to familiarise yourself with your Thymio mobile robot at your own pace, always with a smile.
Technical specifications of the Thymio robot kit
- 30 bilingual English/French challenge cards + 1 explanatory card
- 30 bilingual German/Italian challenge cards + 1 explanatory card
- 11 activity sheets (to be cut out)
- 1 Thymio Racetrack
- 1 easy guide in French
- 1 easy guide in English
- 1 easy guide in Italian
- 1 easy guide in German
- Dimensions: 33 x 21 x 2.8 cm
- Weight: 900 g