Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
SparkFun Inventor’s Kit V3.3 - Special Edition
Breaking news! The SparkFun Inventor’s Kit is coming back in a special version after a minor industrial accident: rest assured, the SIK you’ve come to love is still available, at an even more attractive pricing!
SparkFun Inventor's Kit V3.3: what’s special about it?
This special edition of the SparkFun Inventor’s Kit is a slightly amended version of the SIK you probably know already, allowing you to create your first electronic circuits thanks to a multitude of components, a breadboard (no soldering required) and a SparkFun RedBoard.
What’s different, in practice? Nothing but the carrying case! The injection moulded case used for V3.2 has sustained some damage, so while SparkFun is fixing the problem, they’re offering you their classic red box at a reduced price.
Technical specifications of the SIK V3.3 electronics kit
This kit includes:
- 1 SparkFun RedBoard
- 1 Arduino/breadboard holder
- 1 SparkFun Inventor’s Kit guide
- 1 white solderless breadboard
- 1 74HC595 shift register
- 1 SparkFun mini screwdriver
- 1 16x2 white on black LCD (with headers)
- BC337 transistors
- 1N4148 diodes
- 1 DC motor with gear
- 1 small servo motor
- 1 SPDT 5V relay
- 1 temperature sensor
- 1 flex sensor
- 1 membrane potentiometer
- 1 SparkFun USB cable (15.24 cm)
- Jumper wires
- 1 photocell
- 1 tri-colour LED
- Red, blue, yellow and green LEDs
- Red, blue, yellow and green touch buttons
- 1 trimpot (potentiometer) 10K
- 1 piezo speaker
- 330 and 10K resistors
- Age group
- 15-17 years