Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Gooseneck™ Robotics Chassis
Including €0.20 for ecotax
Easily assembled, fun to develop – with the Gooseneck Robotics Chassis you’ll love to goose-step!
ServoCity Gooseneck™ Robotics Chassis: simple and scalable
The Gooseneck™ Robotics Chassis by ServoCity is a small chassis equipped with two skate wheels and two 195 rpm HD planetary gear motors. It moves easily and quickly over the ground, and with a few additional pieces of electronic equipment quickly becomes quite interesting. Its inner chassis has a hollow compartment where you can place 6-12V batteries and other components, including motor controllers, motion controllers and microcontrollers, to transform this small robotics chassis into an autonomous vehicle worthy of the name.
A robotic arm for your Gooseneck?
The Gooseneck is characterised by its small protrusion at the top of the chassis. You can attach lots of different accessories to this part, such as an articulated robotic arm, or a mount for a camera or for a sensor. And why not keep a look out for additional Actobotics parts, to improve your Gooseneck robotic arm chassis’ architecture and transform it into a combat tank or observation vehicle for example?
Technical specifications of the Gooseneck Robotics Chassis
Assembly requires (not included):
- 1 x 3/16” hex key
- 1 x 3/32” hex key
- 1 x 7/64” hex key
- 1 pliers
The kit includes:
- 10 ABS plastic chassis parts
- 2 x 195 rpm planetary gear motors
- 2 x 75.5 mm orange skate wheels
- 2 C drive wheel adapters, 4 mm bore
- 2 D clamping hubs, 22 mm bore
- 1 x 15.8 mm roller ball transfer
- 1 quad hub mount
- 12 x 6.35 mm 6-32 socket head cap screws
- 2 x 9.5 mm 6-32 socket head cap screws
- 2 6-32 lock nuts
- 195 rpm motor specifications:
- Operating voltage range: 3~12 Vdc
- Rated voltage: 12 Vdc
- Rated load: 1.6 kgf-cm
- Operating temperature: -10 °C ~ +60 °C
- Max. no-load current: 0.20A
- No-load speed: 195 rpm
- Min. stall torque: 6.8 kgf-cm
- Max. stall torque: 4.9A @ 12 Vdc
- Dielectric strength: 250 Vac
- Motor brush type: graphite
- Output power at max. efficiency: 2.7W
- Gear type: planetary
- Gear ratio: 62:1
- Bearing type: dual ball bearing
- Shaft size: 4 mm
- Total weight: 816 g
- Tyre size: 75,5 mm (low friction skate wheels)
Resources for the Gooseneck chassis
Below you will find a film providing full assembly instructions, and an example of a project you might want to try with your Gooseneck chassis. What more could you need?