MOOZ 2Z 3D Printer
Including €0.60 for ecotax
MOOZ 3D printer by Dobot: for high-definition creations
The MOOZ printer offers 3 different operating modes according to the selected module: in this version, you benefit from double vertical axes for the most stable and precise printing. With a layer resolution of 0.3 mm (0.05 mm for the thinnest layers), you can print the most detailed objects. Very easy to assemble, this 3D printer can be upgraded to create multicolour objects or use a single vertical axis for increased speed.
You can control your Dobot printer using an intuitive touch pad which is just like a smartphone. It allows you to download the files of the object you want to print and to adjust settings in a matter of seconds.
Sleek modular design
The Dobot MOOZ printer stands out for its streamlined and ultra-secure design. It hides naked wiring to keep safe from electric shock. Its aircraft grade aluminium body makes it particularly stable, which limits vibration during printing and thus inaccuracies.
You can also turn your printer into a CNC carving or laser engraving machine by simply buying 2 other heads... Unless you’d rather invest in the 3-in-1 MOOZ printer by Dobot right away!
Technical specifications of the MOOZ 2Z 3D printer
- Total dimensions: 285 × 285 × 318 mm
- Adapter input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 1.8A max.
- Adapter output: 12V~6.5A
- Main material: aircraft grade aluminium
- Operation panel: 3.5’ LCD touch pad
- Cura, Slic3r and Printrun software compatible
3D printing specifications:
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Layer resolution: 0.05~0.3 mm
- Nozzle temperature: 190~260 °C
- Heated bed temperature: 50~100 °C
- Forming size: X130 x Y130 x Z130 mm
- Applicable materials: FLEX, PC, ABS, PLA plastic
- Printing speed: 10~80 mm/s