Bare Conductive Electric Paint (1L pot)
Discover Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint in an extra-large pot (1L) and give life to your creations in a stroke of your brush!
Including €0.20 for ecotax
Bare Conductive Electric Paint 1L: create on almost anything
Bare Conductive’s paint could very well rock the world of programmers, electronics technicians, researchers and designers. This electric paint allows you to all the circuits you may need. All you have to do is draw what you have in mind, on any surface: cardboard, plastic, textile, plaster... Connect these circuits to selected modules, and your environment will change forever!
Bare Conductive modules to fit into all your projects
Bare Conductive has designed various microcontrollers for use with the electric paint. For instance, you can turn any object into an MP3 player, a music instrument, or a touch light.
Technical specifications of the Bare Conductive electric paint
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Dimensions: 130 x 140 x 130 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Content: 1L
- Conducts electricity when dry
- Paint, stencil or screen print
- Nontoxic and solvent free
- Water soluble
- Apply like any other water-based paint
- Dries at room temperature in 10 to 15 minutes
- Washable with soapy water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc.
- Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multilayered circuitry
- Can be used with e-textiles
- Surface resistivity: approx. 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
Precautions of use:
- Store in a cool dry place
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Max. voltage/power: 12 Vdc/ 50 mA
- Do not ingest
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product
Resources for the conductive paint in 1L pot
The Bare Conductive community has already come up with many inventions. These projects will undoubtedly inspire you, but do not forget to read the product’s technical datasheets below!
- Safety data sheet (electric paint)
- Touch board datasheet
- Electric paint datasheet
- Electric paint application advice
- User guide
- Techniques and inspiration
- Basic skills
- Electric Paint Tube video
- 5 things to do with your Electric Paint Tube
- Electric Paint Jar video
- 5 things to do with your Electric Paint Jar
- How to thin Electric Paint
- How to seal Electric Paint
- How to dilute Electric Paint
- How to screenprint with Electric Paint
- How to use a multimeter with Electric Paint
- How to repair a remote control with Electric Paint
- Planning and running a workshop with Bare Conductive
- How to run a STEAM workshop with Bare Conductive?
- How to run a music workshop with Bare Conductive?