Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The light-as-a-feather Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger development board has a huge memory to cover all your datalogging needs. Want more? It also includes a microSD card holder!
Adafruit Feather M0 board: light but ultra-compact
The Adafruit M0 board is a true concentrate of efficiency, on a base only slightly heavier than a 20-cent euro coin. Its ATSAMD21G18 processor clocked at 48 MHz is the same as the one used for the brand-new Arduino Zero board. It offers native USB support with built-in USB-to-serial programming and debugging.
In addition to having a large number of headers (GPIO, analogue and PWM), the Adafruit Feather board includes a 100 mA LiPo battery holder. You can plug your board into the micro USB port to power it or connect a battery and take your board anywhere you want!
There are also some tempting bonuses: 2 headers to make your LEDs blink red and green, 1 reset button and an on/off connector.
A very powerful datalogger
As its name suggests, you can use the Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger development board as a data logger for all your electronic projects. And with 256 KB of flash memory and 32 KB of RAM, your measurements will be stored safe and sound!
If you do need additional storage space for a more demanding project, you can also add a microSD card thanks to a dedicated holder to store, read and write more data.
Technical specifications of the Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger board
- Dimensions: 51 x 23 x 8 mm (with headers soldered in)
- Weight: 5.3 g
- ATSAMD21G18 processor @ 48MHz with 3.3V logic
- 256 KB of flash memory, 32 KB of RAM
- No EEPROM
- 3.3V regulator with 500 mA peak current output
- Native USB support, with built-in USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- 20 GPIO pins
- Hardware serial, I2C and SPI support
- 8 PWM pins
- 10 analogue inputs
- 1 x 100 mA LiPo battery charger with LED status indicator
- 4 mounting holes
- 1 reset button
- 1 power/enable pin
- Pin no. 13: blinking red LED
- Pin no. 8: blinking green LED
- microSD card holder for data storage (read/write)