Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Tilt System for 6” Gear Motors
The tilt system for 6” gear motors offers 360° rotation and direct drive tilting in a durable and modular structure.
Tilt System for 6” Gear Motors: adaptable speed
The parameters of this tilt kit (range and speed of rotation) will only be limited by the range of the servo being used. You can determine the RPM required for your servo according to the desired speed for performing a 180° rotation, using the following formula:
30 / Number of seconds expected for a 180° rotation = motor speed in RPM
An extremely modular kit
This tilt kit for servos can support devices up to 1.360 kg with a body width of 15.2 cm or less. The height of the cradle is adjustable, so you can mount your servo and camera in various positions. All the screws required for attaching the kit to an Actobotics aluminium structure are included.
Technical specifications of the 6” tilt kit for servos
- Dimensions: 244.8 x 187.9 mm
- Weight: 331 g
- Maximum payload: 1.360 kg
- Motor size compatibility: 3-12V standard gear motor
This kit includes:
- 1 ABS plastic base plate
- 7 clamping aluminium motor mounts
- 4 aluminium spacers
- 1 ABS camera plate
- 4 screws to attach tilt to pan or other devices
- 1 x ¼-20 x 9.5 mm camera mounting screw
- All the necessary hardware to assemble the kit
Not included:1 motor 1 pan system
Resources for the 6” gear motor tilt kit
With these 2-part video assembly instructions, you’ll assemble your tilt kit in no time!