Grove I2C Motor Driver
The Grove I2C Motor Driver allows you to easily and quickly take control of two brushed DC motors, and to drive them independently.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Grove I2C Motor Driver: 2 channels for independent control
The Grove I2C Motor Driver can manage up to 2 brushed DC motors and allows you to control them independently of each other, even if their speeds and directions vary. It is therefore the ideal choice for managing motors for robotised mobile platforms. This Grove module communicates via an I2C bus with your microcontroller (Base Shield or Arduino).
Enjoy the simplicity of the Grove system
Like all Seeed Studio modules, the Grove I2C Motor Driver connects very simply to the I2C port of a Base Shield, Mega Shield, GrovePi+, and more. All you then have to do is download the codes available for the module, and you’re ready to go!
Technical specifications of the Grove Motor Driver module
- Atmel ATmega8L processor
- I2C interface
- I2C bus powered by an on-board 5V voltage regulator
- 4 LED direction indicators (2 LEDs per motor)
- Dimensions: 135 x 85 x 13 mm
- Weight: 20 g
- Power supply: 6–15V (not supplied)
- Compatible motors: two brushed DC motors (not supplied) or one 4-wire 2-phase stepper motor