Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Grove Voltage Divider
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The Grove Voltage Divider acts as an interface between your module and your Grove Base Shield, to measure an analogue voltage or divide an input voltage by 3 or 10.
Grove Voltage Divider: for accurately determining a voltage from elsewhere
The Grove Voltage Divider offers two functions:
- It can divide an input voltage by 3 or by 10, by simply selecting 3 or 10 with the switch
- It can determine the level of an analogue voltage to within 1% (or less): from 0.3 to 12.9 Vdc (divided by 3); or from 1 to 43 Vdc (divided by 10)
A Grove module, therefore it easy to connect
This Grove module will connect very simply to your Arduino or Seeeduino microcontroller. First connect the external voltage source to port J1, and connect your voltage divider to port A0 of the Base Shied with a universal Grove cable. Then connect your Base Shield to the microcontroller. The resources provided below contain links to all the files you’ll need to use or develop your module.
Technical specifications of the Grove Voltage Divider
- Dimensions: 130 x 90 x 14 mm
- Weight: 11 g
- Operating voltage: 4.7–5.3 Vdc
- Accuracy: less than or equal to 1%
- External voltage range (when selecting 3): 0.3 to 12.9V
- External voltage range (when selecting 10): 1 to 43V
- Grove connection cable included
Resources for the Voltage Divider