2x15A DC Motor Driver
This Arduino-compatible 2x15A DC Motor Driver supports up to 2 DC motors with 4 digital inputs/outputs.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
A high-performance dual 2x15A DC Motor Driver
The 2x15A DC Motor Driver can control two DC motors simultaneously from the PWM output of a DFRobot or Arduino microcontroller. It offers an excellent response time and good braking control. Four LED indicators are mounted so you can carry out debugging operations with your bare eyes, without motors. The controller is equipped with a complete system for protecting against electrical incidents, and 2 heat sinks allowing prolonged use of the module in high-power state with no risk of overheating.
What can I use my DFRobot DC motor driver for?
The 2x15A DC Motor Driver can serve numerous purposes:
- Motor driver for 4WD mobile platforms
- Motor driver for combat robots
- Robotised car competitions
- Pumps, electric fans, etc.
Technical specifications of the DFRobot dual motor driver
- Input voltage: 4.8 to 35V approx. (motor part)
- Input voltage: 5V (logic part)
- Max. output current: 15A @ 13.8V/channel
- Peak output current: 20A @ 13.8V/channel
- PWM capability: up to 25 kHz
- Interfaces: 4 digital I/O (2 PWM included)
- Driving mode: dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Speed: PWM
- Direction of rotation: logic
- Galvanic isolation to protect the microcontroller
- Dual current detection diagnostic functions
- Short-circuit, overheating and over-voltage protection
- Dimensions: 73 x 68 x 14 mm
Resources for the DRI0018 motor driver
- Number of channels
- Max amps per channel
- 10-25 A max.
- With STO