ServoCity Gripper (Kit A)
The ServoCity gripper (kit A) offers a large width for holding on to all kinds of objects and is designed for use with any standard size servo.
A ServoCity gripper you can customise
A bit larger than the ServoCity gripper kit B –also available on our site–, the gripper kit A has a maximum width of over 10 cm to help hold on to larger objects. Designed for use with any standard size Hitec or Futuba servo, it can easily attach to nearly any Actobotics component, so you can adapt the gripper to any of your robotics projects.
Technical specifications of the robotic gripper
- Dimensions: 132.4 x 76.2 mm
- Weight: 46.2 g (without servo)
- Maximum gripper width: 106.6 mm
- Servo spline compatibility: 24-tooth (C1) or 25-tooth (3F) standard spline
- Servo size compatibility: standard Hitec or Futuba servo motors
- Servo motor not included
- Phillips screwdriver not included (required for assembly)
Resource for the gripper kit A