ServoCity Gripper (Kit B)
The ServoCity robotic gripper (kit B) is easy and quick to assemble. Its design allows for a wide grip of approximately 10.6 cm for grabbing large objects.
Robotic gripper kit B: give your robot a better sense of touch
Very similar to the ServoCity Gripper Kit A, this version allows you to quickly add a gripper to your robotics project. You just need to assemble it using the included screws and plates, then mount it onto an Actobotics plate. It’s fully compatible with these aluminium perforated parts that you can then attach to your robotic chassis.
Technical specifications of the ServoCity robotic gripper
- Dimensions: 129.5 x 60.7 mm
- Weight: 37.1 g (without servo)
- Maximum gripper width: more than 106.6 cm
- Servo spline compatibility: 24-tooth (C1) or 25-tooth (3F) standard spline
- Servo size compatibility: standard Hitec or Futuba servo motors
- Servo motor not included
- Screwdriver not included (required for assembly)