Makeblock-Me USB Host v1
The Makeblock-Me USB Host v1 allows you to easily connect your Makeblock board to a USB device.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Makeblock-Me USB Host v1: a new way of controlling your Makeblock mainboard
The Makeblock-Me USB Host v1 allows you to connect USB devices with descriptors shorter than 64 bytes. So you can easily add a joystick or USB mouse to your Makeblock project and create new control options.
Technical specifications of the USB port for Makeblock board
- Main chip: CH375B
- Reserved pads for advanced DIY
- Hot plug not supported
- 16 mm interval M4 mounting holes (compatible with Makeblock beams)
- 2.54 mm pin holes for connecting with Dupont wire
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Supported devices: HID devices shorter than 64 bytes
- Voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 24 x 48 x 16 mm