Mini Maestro 18 USB Servo Controller
Presented here in its fully-assembled version, the Mini Maestro 18 USB Servo Controller is characterised by its versatility and great performance.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Mini Maestro 18: 18 control channels, a multitude of possibilities
The Mini Maestro 18 USB Servo Controller offered by Pololu allows you to choose from a range of operating modes:
- It is a servo motor controller offering a resolution of 0.25 μs, speed and acceleration control, all at a pulse rate of up to 333 Hz;
- It can also be configured so that the channels function as digital outputs, or analogue/digital inputs.
Technical specifications of the Pololu Mini Maestro 18 controller
- Channels: 18
- 3 control modes: USB, TTL or internal script
- Baud rate: 300–200,000 bps (in auto-detection: 300–115,200 bps)
- Minimum operating voltage: 5V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16V
- Supply current: 40 mA (50 mA with the USB connection)
- Dimensions: 27.94 x 45.72 mm
- Weight: 10 g
Resources for the Mini Maestro 18 Servo Controller
We have grouped a comprehensive list of resources for the Mini Maestro 18, just for you:
- Number of channels
- Max amps per channel
- 30-45 A max.
- With STO