Encoder Kit for Wheeled Robots
The Dagu Encoder Kit for Wheeled Robots includes two Hall effect touch sensors.
€11.10 Save €4.40
Including €0.01 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
Dagu Encoder Kit for Wheeled Robots: two powerful magnets
The encoder kit consists of two Hall effect touch sensors and two neodymium magnets, a material known to be particularly efficient for this type of situation. Once assembled, you can connect the encoders easily to the servos using the cables supplied.
Technical specifications of the Encoder Kit for Wheeled Robots
- 2 neodymium 8-pole magnets with rubber hubs
- 2 Hall effect sensors
- 2 x 150 mm cables with 3-pin female servo headers
- 4 north poles, 4 south poles
- Sensor detection range: over 3 mm
- Operating voltage: 3–24V
- Reverse polarity protection
- Comes with a resealable plastic bag