Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Grove UART WiFi v2 (ESP8285)
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The Grove UART WiFi v2 (ESP8285) is the new version of the Grove UART WiFi module. It allows you to rapidly set up a WiFi connection for your project.
Grove UART WiFi v2 (ESP8285) module: a new system on chip
This WiFi transmitter works with a UART, SPI or SDIO 1.1/2.0 connection. It allows you to set up a WiFi connection for your microcontroller with just a few lines of code, thanks to its embedded ESP8285 ESP-07 SoC. You can connect this module to a Base Shield or Mega Shield using the 4-conductor cable supplied.
Technical specifications of the Grove UART WiFi v2 module
- Power supply: 3–5V
- Baud rate: 115,200 baud
- ESP8285 ESP-07 SoC chip
- AT firmware: esp_iot_sdk_v1.1.0
- Interface: SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- 5 status indicators: OFF, DEEP_SLEEP, SLEEP, WAKEUP and ON
- Power consumption: less than 1 mW in standby (DTIM=3)
- Leakage current: less than 10 uA when switched off
- Output current: +19.5 dBm in 802.11b mode
- Safety protocol: WPA/WPA2 PSK and WPS
Resources for the 113020011 Grove module
Learn more about the ESP8285 SoC with this essential link: