The Learning Resources Robot Mouse will very quickly become your youngest programmers’ best friend!
Including €0.05 for ecotax
An educational robot for learning STEM basics
Designed for use alone or in small groups, this Robot Mouse navigates obstacles by following a path traced by children. It’s very simple to use, and will develop a logical mind and their skills in STEM and robotics programming:
- Arrange the cards in order to create a path;
- Program the mouse using the directional buttons on its back. Press the green button and off it goes!
Technical specifications of the educational Robot Mouse
- Age: 4–9 years
- Mouse dimensions: 10 cm
- Power supply: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- 30 sequence cards to program the path followed by the mouse
- 1 multilingual activity guide
Resources for the educational Robot Mouse
You can download your Robot Mouse activity guide now:
- Age group
- 3-5 years