Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Including €0.05 for ecotax
The Learning Resources Robot Mouse will very quickly become your youngest programmers’ best friend!
An educational robot for learning STEM basics
Designed for use alone or in small groups, this Robot Mouse navigates obstacles by following a path traced by children. It’s very simple to use, and will develop a logical mind and their skills in STEM and robotics programming:
- Arrange the cards in order to create a path;
- Program the mouse using the directional buttons on its back. Press the green button and off it goes!
Technical specifications of the educational Robot Mouse
- Age: 4–9 years
- Mouse dimensions: 10 cm
- Power supply: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- 30 sequence cards to program the path followed by the mouse
- 1 multilingual activity guide
Resources for the educational Robot Mouse
You can download your Robot Mouse activity guide now:
- Age group
- 3-5 years