C1+/C0 eMMC Linux Module - 32 GB
Your Odroid C1+/C0 board now has 32 GB of extra storage space thanks to this eMMC module with Ubuntu 14.04 (or above) preinstalled.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
C1+/C0 eMMC Linux Module - 32 GB: optimised read/write speeds
The C1+/C0 eMMC Linux module (32 GB) is almost 2x faster than the microSD UHS-1 card on Odroid C1+ in read/write tests. You just need to mount this module on your board to get 32 GB of extra memory space.
Beware, you’ll need to buy an eMMC reader to update the module’s OS.
Technical specifications of the eMMC module for Odroid C1+ and C0 boards
- Write speed: 62.2 MB/s
- Read speed: 25.1 MB/s
- Ready to use
- Ubuntu 14.04 (or above) preinstalled
- eMMC interface version 5.0 or above
- PCB revision: 0.4
- JEDEC/MMCA version 5.0: HS400 interface with 8-bit DDR mode
- Only compatible with the Amlogic S905 and S805 series (Odroid-C1+/C0/C2)
- eMMC reader sold separately