8 GB eMMC C1+/C0 Linux Module
If you want to offer your Odroid C1+ or C0 board a little extra data storage space, you’ll need this 8 GB eMMC C1+/C0 Linux Module.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
8 GB eMMC C1+/C0 Linux Module: a small extender for your Odroid board
Offering a read and write speed that’s almost twice as fast as a microSD UHS-1 card, you can install this eMMC module on your Odroid C1+/C0 board to give it an extra 8 GB of storage. To update it, you’ll need an eMMC module reader (not supplied).
We also stock a 32 GB eMMC Module C1+/C0 Linux on our site.
Technical specifications of the 8 GB eMMC module for the C1+/C0 board
- Write speed: 62.2 MB/s
- Read speed: 25.1 MB/s
- Ready to run
- Preinstalled with Ubuntu 14.04 (or more recent)
- eMMC interface version 5.0 or more recent
- PCB revision: 0.4
- JEDEC/MMCA version 5.0: HS400 interface with 8-bit DDR mode
- Compatible only with Amlogic S905 and S805 series (Odroid-C1+/C0/C2)
- eMMC reader sold separately