Makeblock Me 4 Button V1
This Makeblock Me 4 Button module V1 is great for steering and controlling your mBot robot or other Makeblock creations from your fingertips.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Makeblock Me 4 Button V1: steer your mBot educational robot
This PCB board from Makeblock includes 4 momentary tactile buttons, all sharing an analogue output. Different analogue values reflect different buttons. You can easily connect it to the Me BaseBoard V1 using an RJ25 cable and guide your secondary school mBot robot.
Technical specifications of the Makeblock Me 4 Button PCB V1
- Momentary tactile buttons
- State and power indicators
- 16 mm interval M4 mounting holes (compatible with Makeblock beams)
- 2.54 mm pin holes for connecting with jumper wires
- 6-pin RJ25 interface
- Recommended voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 24 x 48 x 16 mm
Resources for the 4-button Makeblock Me module
The Makeblock Me 4 Button V1 will hold no more secrets for you thanks to the following resource we’ve compiled just for you!