Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Laserscanner 360° RPLIDAR A2M6
Including €0.05 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
RPLidar A2M6: the new SLAMTEC with an adjustable scanning frequency!
Using the latest laser range scanning technology, the RPLidar A2M6 performs a 360° scan in each area at an average frequency of 600 rotations per minute. It can take up to 4,000 samples per second and has an adjustable scanning frequency range (between 5 and 15 Hz).
This laser range scanner is extremely efficient and will remain stable over time, making it an ideal choice for all your 2D mapping, environment modelling and localisation operations, be it for a surveillance robot, a vacuum cleaner robot, or any other mobile robots equipped with an autonomous navigation system.
Technical specifications of the RPLidar A2M6 laser range scanner
- Range: 20 cm to 16 m (white objects with 70% reflectivity)
- Resolution: less than 0.5 mm for objects under 1.5 m away, less than 1% of the distance for objects over 1.5 m away
- Angular resolution: 0.45 to 1.35° (0.9° typical)
- Sample duration: 0.25 ms
- Sample frequency: 2,000–4,100 Hz
- Scan rate: 5–15 Hz (10 Hz with 400 samples per scan)
- Laser wavelength: 775–795 nm (785 nm typical)
- Laser power: 5 mW max., 3 mW typical
- Pulse length: 60–90 us (87 us typical)
- Safety class: FDA Class 1
- Power supply: 4.9–5.5V (5V typical)
- Power voltage ripple: 50 mV max., 20 mV typical
- System start current: 1,500 mA max., 1,200 mA typical
- Power current:
- 220 mA max., 200 mA typical (@5V, power off)
- 600 mA max., 450 mA typical (@5V, power on)
- Operating temperature range: 0–45 °C (20 °C typical)
- Dimensions: 131 x 101 x 70 mm
- Weight: 325 g
Resources for the RPLIDAR A2
Tests, diagrams, Arduino programming – you’ll find everything you need to know about the RPLidar A2M6 right here!
- Supply voltage
- 5 Vdc
- Scanning frequency
- 5-20 Hz
- Aperture angle
- Scanning range
- 10-19 m
- Laser beams