Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Micro:bit Tinker Kit (micro:bit board not included)
Including €0.10 for ecotax
The micro:bit Tinker Kit is a fun learning solution for those new to programming, to help them get their first sound, light and mobile projects off the ground.
ElecFreaks micro:bit Tinker Kit: build your projects with bricks
The micro:bit Tinker Kit consists of a micro:bit-compatible Octopus breadboard, a micro-B USB cable for connecting your micro:bit board (not included in this kit) to a computer, plus various components including an OLED display and a mini servo.
It comes with 9 “Octopus” bricks that you can connect simply to the P0 port of your Octopus breakout board. You can use these electronic parts to illuminate your project in different colours, equip a small mobile robot with a crash sensor, and measure the humidity of the soil in your flower pots. You can also develop and program a multitude of projects using Scratch or using the official Microsoft MakeCode packages.
Follow the guide and become a micro:bit pro
The micro:bit Tinker Kit is first and foremost an educational kit, so in addition to these various components and modules you also benefit from a complete set of learning materials. There are 37 tutorials in total for learning how to connect the different parts, create and program a circuit and work on dozens of original and fun electronic projects.
Technical specifications of the micro:bit Tinker Kit
The Tinker Kit includes:
- 1 transparent holder for 2 AAA batteries
- 1 ElecFreaks Octopus micro:bit breakout board
- 1 micro-B USB cable
- 1 OLED display
- 1 mini servo (1.6 kg)
- 1 Octopus brick: PIR sensor
- 1 Octopus brick: soil moisture sensor
- 1 Octopus brick: 5 button AD keypad
- 1 Octopus brick: crash sensor
- 1 Octopus brick: passive buzzer OBPB01
- 1 Octopus brick: red 5 mm LED
- 1 Octopus brick: green 5 mm LED
- 1 Octopus brick: blue 5 mm LED
- 1 Octopus brick: analogue rotation sensor
- Dimensions of the kit: 195 x 135 x 65 mm
- Weight: 282.3 g
- This Tinker Kit does not include the micro:bit breadboard
Resources for the micro:bit Tinker Kit
Check out the complete micro:bit Tinker Kit tutorial below to see what the kit contains and all the electronic courses included.