octopus:bit Extension Board for micro:bit
Connect all your octopus:bit modules with this micro:bit compatible extension board. There’s now a simple and direct way you can expand your inventions and learn even more!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
octopus:bit Extension Board: tentacles for your micro:bit
ElecFreaks’ octopus:bit extension board makes it easy to plug your micro:bit in or out thanks to its compatible edge slot. Once your programming board is connected, you can make the most of all the GPIO, SPI and I2C ports and embark on a comprehensive electronics and robotics educational programme.
The octopus:bit board enables to connect Octopus modules in the blink of an eye. It’s an ideal tool for learning how to make your first connections, how your components work together and how to create and program increasingly complex circuits.
Resources for the octopus:bit Board for micro:bit
- Input voltage: 3.3V (powered by the edge connector of micro:bit)
- Extends all GPIO ports (P0-P16, P19-P20)
- Pins for VCC and GND beneath each GPIO port
- I2C and SPI standard ports
- Voltage selector: 3.3/5V
- Pins differentiated by colour for a quick connection of your extension module
- Spread of pins fully compatible with Octopus series’ products
- Available for direct serial port communication between two breakout boards
- Dimensions: 150 x 100 x 20 mm
- Weight: 33.4 g
Resources for ElecFreaks’ octopus:bit Board
Discover below the full characteristics of the octopus:bit extension board for micro:bit and the learning path available for Octopus modules: