180° 3V Tolerant micro:servo - micro:bit compatible
Let us introduce you to ElecFreaks’ micro:servo for micro:bit: lightweight, ultra-compact and easily integrated into your miniature robotics projects.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
A micro:servo for your micro:bit
This EF92A analogue servo motor has an output torque of 1.6 kg/cm and a rotation angle of 180°. Its operating voltage makes it fully compatible with the micro:bit board. Simply plug it directly into the analogue connectors of the board.
This micro:bit servo can be used to develop small robot modules, robotised arms and smart vehicles. Its weight and dimensions make it suitable for any kinds of miniature projects, making it a good choice for a workshop or for prototyping.
Technical specifications of the Micro Servo for micro:bit
- Operating voltage: 3-5.5V
- Output torque: 1.6 kg/cm
- Speciality: 3V for micro:bit
- Operating temperature: -30 to 60°C
- Material: plastic gears and shell
- Other components: screws, multifunction steering wheel
- Servo type: EF92A, analogue
- Rotation angle: 180°
- Dead bandwidth: 5 us
- Connector type: common JR/Futaba
Ressources for the BBC micro:bit board
Check out the full documentation which we’ve provided here :