MOOZ-3 3D Printer for education
The MOOZ-3 3D Printer is the latest addition to the Dobot range of 3D printers. It’s designed for creative use, and is ideal for educational curriculums.
Including €0.60 for ecotax
Features of the MOOZ-3 3D Printer
MOOZ-3 offers a quick assembly, making it a good 3D printer for education. Its WiFi touch screen allows easy file transfer. It’s a dual-nozzle, dual-extrusion 3D printer that comes with three 250 g spools of 1.75 mm PLA. It also has a glass heated bed that limits warping while 3D printing. And its auto shutdown and resume feature prevents projects from being lost in case of power failure.
Technical specifications of the MOOZ-3 3D Printer
The MOOZ-3 3D Printer for education works with a USB stick (32 GB maximum). There’s a slot for an SD card, and you can transfer files via WiFi. The technical specifications of this dual-nozzle, dual-extrusion 3D printer are as follows:
- Forming size: Ø 100 x 100 mm
- Output: 12 Vdc/6.5 A with adapter
- Three-colour print head
- Printing speed: 10 to 100 mm/s
- Extrusion nozzle: 0.6 mm
- Layer resolution: 0.05 to 0.3 mm
- Maximum extruder temperature: 260 °C
- Heated bed temperature: 100 °C maximum
- Panel: 3.5-inch touch pad
- Dimensions: Ø 350 x 325 mm
- Type of filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, ABS
This dual-nozzle, dual-extrusion MOOZ-3 is equipped with a laser and engraving head. Its interchangeable tools make this stylish 3D printer a particularly versatile choice for use in education.