Me Dual Motor Driver V1
Me Dual Motor Driver is a dual motor controller compatible with the Orion Makeblock board. It allows the control of speed and direction.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Me Dual Motor Driver V1: two motors for your Makeblock project
Me Dual Motor Driver gives your project PWM speed control and direction control. It offers overload protection and can be programmed on mBlock or on the Arduino IDE.
Technical specifications of the Me dual motor controller
- Operating voltage: 6-12 Vdc
- Single channel sustained output current: 1.2 A
- Single channel peak output current: 3.2 A
- Number of motor channels: 2
- Type of drive motor: DC motor
- Control mode: 2 I/O (direction and PWM speed regulation)
- Module size: 56 x 32 x 18 mm (L x W x H)
- Number of channels
- Max amps per channel
- 3,2-9 A max.
- With STO