Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
BitMaker - Grove Expansion Board for Micro:bit
An expansion board designed for BBC micro:bit
BitMaker is a credit card sized expansion board with an Edge connector designed to hold the micro:bit board. It comes with a micro-USB power supply, buzzer, on/off switch and 4 addressable RGB LEDs.
Please note that the micro:bit BBC board is not included with BitMaker.
An interface for Grove module enthusiasts
The special feature of this expansion board is its " Grove-friendly " interface. You will find 6 Grove connectors 100% compatible with pins P0/P1, P1/P2, P2/P12, P8/P14, P16/P15 and I2C on your micro:bit board.
You will also find 5 pads for banana plugs or crocodile clips that show the pins P0, P1, P2, 3V3 and GND.
Technical specifications of the BitMaker board for micro:bit
- Power supply: 5 V via micro USB cable
- On/Off switch
- P0, P1, P2, P8 and P16 on Grove connector
- I2C bus on Grove connector
- Micro-USB for power supply only
- 4 addressable RGB LEDs
- Buzzer on pin P0
- Working Current: 1.5A (Max) Built-in overcurrent protection
- Dimensions: 70 x 57 x 12 mm
- Weight: 40 g