BitPlayer - Micro:bit Game Controller
Including €0.01 for ecotax
BitPlayer expansion board: get the feel of a PS controller
The BitPlayer expansion board looks like a controller. It has a 2-axis joystick and 6 programmable push-buttons.The micro:bit radio module allows you to interact with another micro:bit device within 10 meters.
BitPlayer's built-in vibration motor and buzzer allow you to enjoy the most immersive gaming experiences on your DIY game or with a remote controlled vehicle. BitPlayer also features a 5x5 LED matrix.
Please note that the micro:bit BBC board is not included with BitPlayer.
Control the whole micro:bit universe
The BitPlayer expansion board offers you a control solution for a wide range of projects on BBC micro:bit or with the Grove system:
- I2C Grove port: add additional Grove peripherals to enhance your expansion board. You could, for example, add an OLED display;
- Use BitPlayer to create your own games on micro:bit;
- Choose BitCar if you want to create a mobile vehicle to be driven remotely.
Technical specifications of the BitPlayer expansion board for micro:bit
- Power Supply: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Working Current: 1.5A (Max)
- Working Voltage: 5V
- 1 steering joystick
- 2 trigger buttons
- 4 buttons A, B, C and D
- Dimensions : 111 x 50 x 23 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- User guide included
- micro:bit board not provided
- Compatible with MakeCode