Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Grove Loudness Sensor
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The Grove Loudness Sensor is designed to detect an environment’s sound level and convert it into a variable analogue signal.
A Grove module for detecting and filtering your sound environment
This Grove compatible module is a sound sensor with an LM2904 amplifier and an amplified electret microphone. The detected sound is filtered twice to remove any unwanted noise. Depending on the input signal, it produces an analogue output signal with a value between 0 and 1023.
Technical specifications of the 101020063 module
- Battery not included
- Voltage: 3.5~10 Vdc
- Working frequency: 50 to 2000 Hz approx.
- Sensitivity: -48~66 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 58 dB
- Output signal range: analogue signal (0-1023 depending on sound level)
- Gain adjustable via screw potentiometer
- Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 9 g
- RoHS compliant
Resources for the Grove 101020063 Loudness Sensor module
Familiarise yourself with your Grove Loudness Sensor thanks to the resources we have gathered below!