Seeed Studio Solar Charger Shield V2.2
This Arduino shield offers various charging modes for powering your battery-operated projects.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Seeed Studio Solar Charger Shield V2.2: supply your Arduino project with solar power
This Arduino solar charger offers different powering modes for your electronics projects:
- You can connect it to a Li-ion or Lipo battery and charge this battery using a standard charger;
- You can also charge your battery using a micro-USB cable or a solar cell. In this mode, your project is fully autonomous.
The shield handles supply voltages between 3 and 4.5V approximately. The maximum current provided by the charger can get up to 600 mA (with an output voltage of 5V). This Arduino solar charger offers short-circuit protection.
Technical specifications of the 106990020 Arduino solar charger shield
- Battery input voltage: 3 ~ 4.5V
- USB connector input voltage: 4.75 ~ 5.25V
- Solar cell input voltage: 4.8 ~ 6V
- Maximum output power (with battery): 3W (600 mA @ 5V)
- Ripple voltage: < 100 mV @ 500 mA
- Status indicator LEDs:
- Red: charging
- Green: charged
- Dimensions: 68 x 53 x 20 mm
- Solar cell not supplied
- Battery not supplied
Resources for the Seeed Studio solar charger v2.2
Check out the datasheet of the Seeed Studio solar charger shield: