Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Micro:bit motor and servo driver expansion board
Including €0.01 for ecotax
This micro:bit motor and servo expansion board allows you to drive up to 2 motors and 3 servos from a single micro:bit board.
Motor and servo driver for micro:bit: your driver expansion board
This expansion board is designed to accommodate your micro:bit microcontroller without any soldering operation. All you have to do is plug your micro:bit into the slot: you have a control system with two interfaces for your DC motors and servomotors.
The onboard connector supports motors of various specifications for greater flexibility in the realization of your robotics projects.
Technical specifications of the expansion board for micro:bit motors and servos
- Dimensions: 15 x 65 x 36 mm
- Weight: 219 g
- Battery not included
- Power supply: 6-12 V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5 V
- Logic voltage: 3.3 V
- TB6612FNG driver
- Mounting hole dimension: 3 mm
- Vcc: Power (6-12 V)
- GND: Ground
- A1: Positive pole of motor A
- A2: Positive pole of the motor B
- B1: Positive pole of the motor B
- B2: Positive pole of the motor B
- P0: P0 control pin of the steering gear
- P1: Control pin P1 of the steering gear
- P2: Control pin P2 of the steering gear