Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
DC & Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The DC & Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi is a perfect add-on for any motor project. It will be greatly appreciated by Raspberry Pi owners.
The DC & Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi: to easily work on your motorized project on Raspberry Pi
The advantage of this HAT is that it allows you to mix the motors: 1 DC motor and a stepper motor, 2 DC motors and a stepper motor, etc. The most important thing is to provide a specific power supply for your motors, because the Raspberry Pi alone will not provide it. You can add as many HATs, and therefore as many motors, as your invention requires.
Technical Specifications of the DC & Stepper Motor HAT
- TB6612 chipset
- 4 H-Bridges: 1.2A per bridge
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Internal kickback protection diodes
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping
- 1 Big terminal block connector to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external 5-12VDC power
- Works best with Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, or Pi 2 (and all Raspberry Pi computers with a 2x20 connection port)
- Dimensions: 65 x 56 x 13 mm
DC & Stepper Motor HAT Resources
Here you will find your Adafruit tutorials and all the necessary documentation about your DC & Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi:
- Downloads (en)