- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Media Centre Kit
The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ board has treated itself to a Media Centre Kit worthy of its advanced capabilities. Ideal as a gift or for your own personal use!
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Media Centre Kit: everything you need to complete your media project
This kit was designed specifically for using a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ as part of an audio, video or multimedia project. It includes an Rii Mini i8 AZERTY keyboard with alphanumeric keys and a touchpad. You also get an HDMI cable for connecting your Raspberry Pi 3 B+ to its compatible camera, a power supply and the NOOBS card to simplify matters at first use.
A real gift for fans of intuitive programming
The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Media Centre Kit comes with a polished packaging: a box containing the board and all its accessories plus an official Raspberry Pi case to protect the microcontroller from shocks and dust.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Media Centre Kit
The Media Centre kit includes:
- 1 Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ board with integrated Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy and WiFi
- 1 official Raspberry Pi case
- 1 NOOBS 16 GB microSD card
- 1 5V 2.5A power supply
- 1 x 1 m HDMI cable
- 1 Rii Mini i8 AZERTY keyboard
- Technical characteristics of the Raspberry Pi 3 B+:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet USB 2.0 (300 Mbps)
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: 40-pin GPIO
- Video and sound:
- HDMI output
- MIDI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI camera port
- 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- SD card support: microSD format for OS and data storage
- 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
- Power via the GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (requires separate PoE HAT board to connect the IP)
- Operating temperature: between 0°C and 50°C