10 BBC micro:bit Club Kits with cables and batteries
A complete set of BBC micro:bit boards and accessories to start a programming workshop with 10 groups of pupils of all ages from primary school onwards.
Including €0.02 for ecotax
BBC micro:bit Club Kit: all you need to get off to a good start
These 10 BBC micro:bit Club kits include the famous BBC programming boards with built-in ARM processor. Each micro:bit board allows you discover the world of electronics thanks to its range of 100% programmable LEDs, buttons and inputs/outputs. Micro:bit allows primary and secondary school teachers, as well as coding club leaders to introduce their students to the world of electronics through visual programming editors such as Blockly or Scratch.
Each micro:bit BBC board comes with a USB cable, battery holder, 2 AAA batteries and a quick start guide. All you need to start learning in a group. These 10 kits also make it possible to challenge each group or even organise a programming tournament.
Technical specifications of the 10 BBC micro:bit Club Kits
- 10 BBC micro:bit board
- 10 USB cable
- 10 Battery holder
- 20 AAA batteries
- 10 Quick Start Guide
- Technical specifications of the micro:bit board:
- Size: approx. 50 x 40 mm
- Weight: 8 g
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU
- 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs
- 2 programmable buttons
- On-board motion detector or 3-axis digital accelerometer
- Built-in compass and 3D magnetometer
- Bluetooth® Smart Technology
- Five Ring Input and Output (I/O) including power (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3 x I/O
- 20 pin edge connector
- Micro-USB controller
- System LED x 1 yellow
- System push button switch x 1
BBC micro:bit board resources
You ready to bring micro:bit into your school? Check out all the available documentation we've put together for you!