Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
BBC micro:bit Club Kit with cables and batteries (10 boards included)
Including €0.02 for ecotax
BBC micro:bit Club Kit: all you need to get off to a good start
These 10 BBC micro:bit V2 Club kits include the famous BBC programming boards with built-in ARM processor. Each micro:bit board allows you discover the world of electronics thanks to its range of 100% programmable LEDs, buttons and inputs/outputs. Micro:bit allows primary and secondary school teachers, as well as coding club leaders to introduce their students to the world of electronics through visual programming editors such as Blockly or Scratch.
Each micro:bit BBC board comes with a USB cable, battery holder, 2 AAA batteries and a quick start guide. All you need to start learning in a group. These 10 kits also make it possible to challenge each group or even organise a programming tournament.
Technical specifications of the 10 BBC micro:bit V2 Club Kits
- 10 BBC micro:bit board V2
- 10 USB cable
- 10 Battery holder
- 20 AAA batteries
- 10 Quick Start Guide
Technical specifications of the micro:bit board:
- Dimensions: 51.60 x 42 x 11.65 mm
- Tactile logo
- Loudspeaker: integrated
- Power LED indicator, ON/OFF button
- Slot: 25 pins, 4 dedicated to GPIO, PWM, I2C, SPI, 3 ring pins for connecting crocodile clips
- Dedicated I2C for peripherals
- Current available for accessories: 200 mA
- Software: C++, MakeCode, Python, Scratch
BBC micro:bit board resources
You ready to bring micro:bit into your school? Check out all the available documentation we've put together for you!