SM-10 Servo Motor for Robotis Dream
The SM-10 Servo Motor, designed for use with the Robotis Dream kit, is a versatile choice, ideal for powering mobile robotic vehicles, robotic joints, etc.
Robotis SM-10 servo motor: 2 modes
The SM-10 can be used as an ordinary motor or a servo motor:
- In Spin Mode, it works like the SM-10A motor, and you can control its speed and direction using the compatible controller
- In Joint Mode, you can maintain a certain angle or move a robotic joint by setting both the rotation speed and position value
This servo is compatible with the Robotis Dream and Robotis Smart kits.
Technical specifications of the SM-10 servo for Robotis kits
- Gear ratio: 194:1
- Speed: 85 RPM @ 3V
- Weight: 16 g
- Dimensions: 18 x 36 x 27 mm
- Compatible controllers: CM-100A, CM-150, CM-200, OpenCM7.0
- Compatible Robotis kits: DREAM levels 1-5, SMART levels 1-2
Resources for the SM-10 servo
Below you’ll find all the necessary resources for getting your Robotis SM-10 servo motor to work properly.