Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Grove Gesture Sensor for Arduino (PAJ7620U2)
This gesture sensor for Arduino guarantees recognition of 9 different gestures in two modes: normal and fast.
Grove gesture sensor: power in your hands
This Grove gesture sensor for Arduino is built on the PAJ7620U2 circuit, allowing you to control your project using one of the 9 gestures recognised by the sensor. For example upward, downward and leftward movements.
This opens up avenues for many new and exciting projects, using gestures to control an LED matrix or a loudspeaker for example.
Technical specifications of the PAJ7620U2 sensor
- 1 PCBA Grove gesture sensor
- 1 x 26 AWG Grove cable
- Interface: I2C
- Number of gestures recognised: 9
- Operating power: 5V
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 mm
- PAJ7620U2 sensor
- Detecting range: 5-10 cm
- Ambient light immunity: <100k Lux
- Speed modes: normal and gaming
Resources for the Grove Gesture Sensor for Arduino
Here is a complete list of resources for your Grove gesture sensor for Arduino, including some project tutorials:
- Technical diagram of the Grove gesture sensor
- Grove gesture sensor datasheet
- Grove library - Seeed Studio GitHub
- Grove library - Grove gesture sensor