Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
MAX9744 Stereo 20W Class D Audio Amplifier
A dual-channel 20W stereo speaker for adding a new audio dimension to your electronic project.
MAX9744 audio amplifier: two 20W channels
This small class D audio amplifier is both very easy to use and extremely efficient. It can drive 2 channels of 4 to 8 ohms and operates with a typical efficiency of between 88 and 93%. Its class D rating also does away with the need for a heat sink.
MAX9744 speaker: an analogue or stereo sound
The MAX9744 module gives you access to two types of volume control:
- The 1 kΩ potentiometer included with the board allows analogue volume control
- And for even more precise sound management, you can connect to a microcontroller!
Technical specifications of the MAX9744 amplifier module
- Voltage: 4.5-14V DC
- Typical efficiency: 88-93%
- Quiescent current: 20 mA
- Max. gain: up to 29.5 dB
- Stereo output: 20W (4Ω, VDD = 12V, THD+N = 10%)
- Integrated click-and-pop suppression
- Short-circuit and thermal-overload protection
- Dimensions: 54 x 41 x 2 mm
- Weight: 11 g
Resources for the Adafruit audio amplifier
Follow this single link to find out exactly what your MAX9744 loudspeaker is capable of (user manual, connections and tutorials!).