Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Grove Luminance Sensor
This ultra-small luminance sensor uses an analogue output ambient light photo sensor for a sensitivity as close as possible to that of the human eye.
Luminance sensor: for quality lighting
This Grove sensor allows you to determine luminance, in other words the intensity of the light reflected from or emitted by a surface feature. It is a particularly useful module if you’re looking for a system that allows automatic adjustment of brightness in certain environments.
This Grove module is built on the APDS-9002 circuit and can be connected to an Arduino or a Raspberry Pi using the appropriate connection accessories: the Seeeduino board or Base Hat for Raspberry Pi.
Technical Specifications of the APDS-9002 luminance sensor
- Supply voltage: 2.4 to 5.5V
- APDS-9002 sensor dimensions: 2 x 1.25 x 0.8 mm
- Linear output voltage range: 0-2.3V
- Luminance measuring range: 0 to 1,000 lux
- Dimensions: 130 x 90 x 10.5 mm
- Weight: 8 g
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi compatible
- Battery not included
Resources for the APDS-9002 Grove sensor
Check out this technical documentation to rapidly integrate your Grove Luminance Sensor into your project: