Raspberry Pi 400 (FR version)
Want to make the most of your new and more powerful Raspberry Pi 4? Here, the Raspberry brand offers you a chance to experiment with its microcontroller built into a compact computer keyboard. Programming has never been easier!
Raspberry Pi 400: bridging the gap between computer and electronic programming
If you’ve always found programming your Raspberry Pi projects from a computer a bit tedious, Raspberry Pi has now come up with an alternative that should appeal. The microcontroller brand has had the idea to integrate its new Raspberry Pi 4 board into a compact keyboard equipped with all the connectors required to add a mouse, display, etc.
With your Raspberry Pi computer you can for example:
- surf on the web
- establish a Bluetooth connection
- play or record videos with a 4K decoder
- create documents
- and, of course, program in the Raspberry Pi environment!
Carry on creating with your Raspberry Pi 400 computer
So the question is, will you need to pull your keyboard apart to get your Raspberry Pi 4 back? Of course not! The keyboard provides easy access to all the microcontroller’s connectors, including its 40 indispensable GPIO pins. So you can continue working on prototyping projects at your leisure.
And thanks to its Ethernet, wireless and Bluetooth BLE connectivity, developing IoT projects has become even simpler and more intuitive!
Need more accessories? We also supply the complete Raspberry Pi 400 kit which includes a mouse, SD card, power supply, etc.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi 400 (FR)
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN connection
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60)
- 40-pin GPIO header
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- microSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard
- 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0–50 °C
- Max. dimensions: 286 x 122 x 23 mm