Wonder Rugged Car Kit for micro:bit – yellow version (micro:bit board not included)
With its Mecanum all-terrain multidirectional wheels and robust, resistant chassis, this mobile robotics kit based on the micro:bit board (not included) offers budding robotics engineers more power.
Wonder Rugged Car Kit: a small kit for a powerful buggy
The Wonder Rugged Car Kit for micro:bit with its Wukong breakout board is not only easy to set up but also promises an exciting ride.
- The robotised platform is equipped with 4 individually programmable multidirectional Mecanum wheels
- It has a dual motor drive and an 8-way servo drive
- It can be controlled remotely using Elecfreaks joystick:bit or the BBC micro:bit board
A visual programming editor for beginners
This nippy little car obeys all the rules of educational robotics kits. It can be programmed via micro:bit on MakeCode and allows children to learn the basic principles of robotics programming thanks to a block-moving system that’s both fun and informative.
The platform is accessible to all young robotics enthusiasts from the age of 8, under the supervision of an adult!
Technical Specifications of the micro:bit Wonder Rugged Car Kit
- Dimensions: 40 × 58.12 × 24.53 mm
- Power switch: click to turn on, double click to turn off
- Working voltage: 3.7–5V
- Battery: 400 mAh Li-ion
- Passive buzzer with switch
- 8 programmable LEDs
- Dual motor drive: M1, M2
- 8-way servo connection (S0-S7)
- Rainbow LED: LED0, LED1, LED2, LED3
- Wukong breakout board:
- Compact size
- Compatible with LEGO bricks
- I/O ports led out in GVS form
- Standalone I2C potentiometers, available for OLED and BME280
- Integrated buzzer and switch
- Integrated motor-drive circuit
- Integrated servo-drive circuit
- 5V sensors
- Built-in 400 mAh battery pack, on-board power controlling system, with 4 LEDs indicating power storage
- Fast charge support