Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Raspberry Pi Pico Board
The new Raspberry Pi Pico board is based on an RP2040 microcontroller made at “home” in Great Britain. Here, this new component has been combined with a dual-core ARM processor to create an ultra-compact and very affordable board.
Pico Raspberry Pi board: affordable and efficient
The features offered by the RP2040 chip developed in-house and the 133 MHz processor built into the Raspberry Pi Pico board open up new possibilities for consumer electronics.
With its 246 KB of SRAM memory, 2 MB of flash, 26 GPIO pins, 25 SPI pins, I2C, UART, PWM, etc., there is more than enough to design some great projects, especially since Raspberry Pi has already announced partnerships with AdaFruit, Pimoroni, Spark – and Arduino! So we’ll no doubt soon be seeing some accessible electronics kits for building your own portable console in addition to other inventions.
The Raspberry Pi Pico board is programmable in C, C++ and MicroPython, the Python language dedicated to microcontroller programming.
Technical specifications of the Pi Pico board
- RP2040 microcontroller chip
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264 KB on-chip SRAM and 2 MB on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- USB 1.1 host and device support
- 26 GPIO ports
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × PWM channels (controllable)
- Accurate on-chip clock and timer
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Programming C/C++, MicroPython
- Dimensions: 21 × 51.3 × 3.9 mm
- Weight: 3 g
- Material: silicon