Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Arduino-Compatible ATmega2560 MEGA Board
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The ATmega250 MEGA is a microcontroller board designed for Arduino-based projects.
VMA101 development board: Arduino Duemilanove and Diecimila compatible
This very complete, 100% Arduino-compatible development board offers an interesting selection of digital and analogue connection ports, in addition to 256 kB of flash memory, 8 kB of SRAM and an additional 4 kB of EEPROM memory. It includes:
- 16 analogue input pins and 54 digital I/O pins (15 of which provide PWM output)
- 4 UART inputs
- ICSP connector
- Power jack and reset button
It can be powered using a computer’s USB port, by battery or using an AC adapter.
It’s compatible with all shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove and Diecimila boards.
Technical specifications of the VMA101 ATmega2560 MEGA board
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating voltage: 5 Vdc
- Input voltage (recommended): 7–12 Vdc
- Input voltage (max.): 6–20 Vdc
- Digital input/output pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analogue inputs: 16
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- DC current per 3.3V pin: 50 mA
- Flash memory: 256 kB of which 8 kB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock speed: 16 MHz (crystal oscillator)
- Dimensions: 112 x 55 mm
- Weight: 62 g