XBee 3 Pro Module – PCB Antenna
Opt for a maximum range with this tiny XBee 3 Pro module with PCB antenna!
From 91 metres to over 3 km
The XBee 3 Pro is first and foremost an extended-range communication module. Two XBee 3 Pro modules can communicate indoors at a distance of up to 91 metres... and up to 3.218 km away outdoors! It offers a transmit power in line with its performance: more than 19 dBM at 135 mA.
The module has built-in RS-485 support, four 10-bit ADC inputs and 15 digital I/O pins. With its HCS08 processor, it can even act as a microcontroller for your project.
An XBee 3 Pro module you can program in MicroPython or XCTU
Like the XBee 3, the XBee 3 Pro module has a built-in processor you can program directly with XCTU (for the classic wireless configuration) or using MicroPython for more advanced features.
The module is BLE, SPI and UART compatible. It incorporates a 802.15.4 wireless protocol and ZigBee 3.0 protocol.
Technical specifications of the XBee 3 Pro PCB module
- RF 250 Kbps, serial 1 Mbps
- Range: 91.44 metres (indoor) to 3.218 km (outdoor)
- Transmit power: +19 dBM @ 135 mA
- Receiver sensitivity: -103 dBM @ 15 mA
- 4 x 10-bit ADC inputs
- 15 digital I/Os
- HCS08 CPU at up to 50.33 MHz
- 128/256-bit AES encryption
- Operating voltage: 2.1–3.6V
- Power-down current: 1.7 µA
- Built-in RS-485 support
- AT command or API frame support
- FCC certified