Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
MKR Proto Shield
The MKR Proto Shield makes prototyping with an Arduino MKR board much easier.
MKR Proto Shield: heat up that soldering iron!
This model duplicates all the connection pins of your Arduino MKR board and spreads them out to a standard 2.54 mm spacing. All in all, you’ll have 21 digital input/output pins, 7 analogue input pins, and a variable number of PWM pins and analogue outputs depending on which Arduino board you’re using. The current values per pin and for the 3.3V/5V pins will also depend on your MKR board.
Technical specifications of the MKR Proto Shield
- Digital I/O pins: 21
- PWM digital I/O pins: depends on the board
- Analogue input pins: 7
- Analogue output pins: depends on the board
- DC current per I/O pin: depends on the board
- DC current for 3.3V pin: depends on the board
- DC current for 5V pin: depends on the board
- Dimensions: 61.5 × 25 mm
- Weight: 13 g
Resources for the Arduino MKR shield
The MKR Proto Shield is open-source hardware. You’ll find links to the main files below: