micro:Maqueen Push Accessory Pack
You can now organise a football game with your Maqueen BBC micro:bit robot using this micro:Maqueen Mechanic Push kit, compatible with Maqueen Plus and Maqueen Lite.
Micro:Maqueen Mechanic Push: score some points!
Bulldozer or striker? Your Maqueen micro:bit robot can now push aside the obstacles in its path – or return a ball to a teammate! How? Thanks to this mechanics kit designed specifically for the Maqueen robotics chassis. Simply program these new functions on your BBC micro:bit and use your robot’s vision to help you solve some exciting challenges.
Technical specifications of the Maqueen Push kit
- Maqueen 4.0 (and later) and Maqueen Plus compatible
- High-quality metal gear servo
- Servo connection plate
- Control angle: 0–180° approx.
- Servo weight: 12 g
- Control ports: S1, S2, S3 (Maqueen Plus)
- Standby current: <45 mA
- micro:bit programming board, battery and Maqueen chassis not included
- 9 g metal gear servo
- Mechanical parts
- 1 free screwdriver (while stocks last)
- All the necessary hardware for assembly